Compliance OfficerApply Now
Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline we are on a mission to create the most customer-focused payments experience. Join our team as a Business Development Manager
Working for Worldline, you will be working with leading companies and software providers in North America. You will be empowered to be always on the move, looking for new opportunities at every corner. We live in the dynamic world of payments and the exciting ecosystem that comes together to deliver an elegant, simple payment experience. But you already know this. You come from the payments industry and are eager to plug into your existing network to drive growth. You can piece together merchant needs to solutions, and comfortably walk-through key terminology like tokenization, merchant acquiring, and onboarding automation. You are eager to share your knowledge amongst merchants, partners, and peers to drive growth in a culture of openness and collaboration.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
You will work for Worldline Digital Commerce which has over 150 payment methods and currencies deliver a fully localized payment experience to customers anywhere, on any device. With our Full-Service model merchants are able to collect those payments from around the world without the need for a local bank account or legal entity. The merchants of Worldline Digital Commerce are large global enterprises
The Compliance Team of Digital Commerce
The team consists of 5 compliance officers in the Netherlands and with this vacancy a new function in Brazil is created in order to advice on local compliance as the Brazil business will be expanded. The team works closely with its compliance colleagues within Worldline and the legal and risk teams. The Head of Legal and Compliance of Digital Commerce is a Management Board Member and part of the Digital Commerce Management Team.
Who you are
You work together with the compliance officers in the following areas:
• Advise on geo-expansions; expansions of the business of Worldline Digital Commerce globally and collaborate with local law firms and the internal business
• Assess transactions on money laundering and terrorist financing risks – Transaction Monitoring & Reporting
• Sanctions Screening process and reporting
• Develop Compliance policies, procedures and standards
• Create awareness on compliance topics and train colleagues
• Improve the Compliance oversight function by creating Management Information reports and dashboards
• Develop a compliance monitoring plan and carry out compliance monitoring tasks
• Advice on data protection laws and regulations and can act as a local DPO in Brazil.
• You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• You’re interested in Compliance, Brazilian and Latin America Regulations in financial services (e.g, AML/CTF, Sanctions)
• At least 4 years’ experience as a compliance officer or as attorney at law in an international law firm, and/or as in-house senior counsel in a bank or regulated Fintech/financial institution
• Capacity to identify the roles, obligations and responsibilities of each party, and more generally good understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the actors in the payment industry
• Business oriented, bearing in mind the bigger picture with the compliance risks and independent of mind. Capacity to search for answers and solve problems, capacity to focus on the final objective
• Interpersonal skills and relationship management
• Strong team player with high self motivation and positive attitude
• Perfect fluency (oral and written) in English. Spanish language will be appreciated.
• Knowledge in payment industry and payment services is nice to have
• Knowledge of Data protection laws and regulations
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Worldline provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com