Product ManagerApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Product Manager, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line. This is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
As part of the Merchant Services is the Global Payments team looking for a passionate Product Manager with experience in the payments industry where you will play together with the team a key role within the high growth global e-comm market. We are covering, in an open and honest atmosphere where we try to have some fun too, the entire lifecycle of a product. From conception, implementation and launch we are facing unique challenges. You need to join us in finding with us ways of solving those challenges with the aim to become the payment platform of choice for our customers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Strategy & research
- You analyse the competition and the market
- You analyse client feedback
- You assess ideas on their business value and technical feasibility
- You present and share vision to client, management and stakeholders
- You define the product strategy and prioritise the roadmap based on value.
- You get/use input from stakeholders like sales, consumer, strategy, partnerships teams, verticals) and other internal/external stakeholders (business line like commercial acquiring, digital services, customer services, operations, compliance, legal)
- You create business initiatives, based on your strategic understanding and vision of the market, and support the Product Owner in translating into detailed requirements, to get them prioritized into the development backlog.
- You make and own the business case for new features to be implemented and act as gatekeeper for requests
- You manage internal processes (DMB/ Rapid) for initiation of new initiatives and allocation for budget/demand.
- You define Business Requirements.
- You support the execution of sales process (communication, documentation, training). This includes the production of content, the presentations of the product to the sales organization, and the support of this organization to ensure the good positioning of the Product.
- You manage timely execution of pilots, and collaborate with the project team to ensure progress and resolve issues
- You ensure the pricing of the product is constructed with the support of the Marketing and the Pricing team.
- ProductLife-cycle/ Profitability products
- You get/use input from market, verticals and company strategy and quantify the market
- You get/use input from specific merchants and quantify the merchant business
- You define KPI’s to manage your success.
- You articulate, monitor and provide insight into drivers of the product component objectives, KPIs, USPs, etc
- You manage lifecycle of solutions (new dev / phase out etc.)
- You manage profitability of own product set (multiple components). Understand usage/ revenues and costs associated. Report on them to portfolio management.
- Stakeholder management
- You coordinate for deliveries between multiple designs & delivery teams
- You coordinate between several organizational units (i.e. Commercial Acquiring and Digital Services)
- You manage expectations of internal/external stakeholders.
- You safeguard cross squad/tribe alignment with PO’s and leads
- You have a coordinating role between different departments/business lines (training, Sales collateral, Marketing) for the new product introductions, both internally and towards clients. Evangelize & train the trainer
- You participate in client meetings as subject matter expert
Who are we looking for:
- You have in depth knowledge of Cards and Alternative Payments methods.
- You can work in a role that combines both strategic and operational tasks in a highly dynamic organization
- You have strategical and marketing skills
- You take a pragmatic and professional approach, being constructive and solution driven appropriate solutions in the best interest of the business
- You have strong analytical skills: Understands customer/market needs and the requirements linked to it to translate into associated functionalities that can be easily implemented
- You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, including senior management and merchants/clients
- You are a quick learner; able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing and demanding environment
- You can manage own time, workload and conflicting priorities
- You can work under pressure
- You are a natural leader that creates support and is comfortable in taking decisions based on input from stakeholders and product vision
- You are a strong team player, who supports the team and puts team and business objectives first
- You are self-starting. Showing drive and initiatives that supports the business goals.
Skills we’d like:
- You are graduated at least at bachelor level
- You have a good understanding of product management & innovation management processes
- You are willing and able to travel on a regular basis
- You have excellent English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Your fulltime availability is strongly preferred