Test Engineer (W/M)Apply Now
Test Engineer (W/M)
[Paris La Défense, Seclin, Blois, Tours, Rennes, Villeurbanne]
Within our Merchant Services organization, you will be part of a Business Engineering and Quality Assurance (BE & QA) team in order to manage the product engineering and client requests for new payment devices in the French market. Especially you will be part of a big program to provide next generation products and solution to a major Worldline client in France.
The activities are largely focused on payment (terminal) applications, but extend to related topics as terminal integration in customer cash register environment, payment protocols and compliancy standard, Value Added Services, new technologies and other payment solutions.
We offer an interesting position in a quickly moving field (concerning business and technology) in a very exciting environment.
The offered position includes the following activities:
Test Management and Execution
- Convert business requirements and specifications into test cases
- Work out test plan with prioritization of test case execution
- Execute test cases and provide analysis on root cause in case of failure
- Provide test coverage and execution report
- Provide recommendation of go life based on quality
- Management of all respective activities in our toolchain (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Production Analysis and Support
- Detailed analysis of production incidents (after hand-over from support chain)
- Assure defect description that allows developers to analyse the defect further
- Represent the solution in program meetings that affect
Who you are?
We're looking for people who can drive positive change, move forward and lead the way - people with passion, a positive attitude and a thirst for learning and progress. In practice, this means:
- Engineer with major interest in driving our quality activities (Master degree)
- Experience in application development & testing (preferably embedded) welcome
- Basic knowledge of Android operating systems
- Driven by quality
- Innovative attitude and technology minded
- Strong aptitude for analysis, a results-oriented worker, problem solver
- Driven by knowledge and technical skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Customer oriented
- Excellent team spirit
- Dynamic technological driver
- Good communication skills
As a future Worldliner, you'll have the chance to be at the heart of the global payment technology sector and shape the way the world makes payments. In addition to this, you will also:
- Be part of a company driven by a strong desire to do good and recognised as one of the top 1% most sustainable companies across all sectors globally.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and have the opportunity to learn, develop and accelerate your career.
You'll also enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- 37-hour working week + 3 RTT per quarter
- 50% reimbursement of public transport costs
- Access to CSE ticketing
- Participation in sporting events (Corporate Games, races, etc.)
- Teleworking agreement
- Subsidised company restaurant
- Wellbeing@Worldline initiative
Shape the evolution
We're on an exciting journey to the next frontiers of payments technology, and we're looking for passionate people with a positive attitude and a thirst for learning and progress. Here, you'll work in a collaborative environment with colleagues from all over the world. You'll take on unique challenges as part of a team and have a real impact on the company. With an empowering culture, solid technology and plenty of opportunities for training and internal mobility, we'll help you accelerate your career, wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a future that's all yours.
Find out more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.