Regulatory Compliance OfficerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance and Data Protection Officer of Worldline Merchant Services Italia, you will be in charge of supervising company's business practices to ensure they follow specific regulations, resolving compliance issues that may arise, and being up-to-date with regulatory changes.
- Analyzing and monitoring the applicable national and international regulatory environment and ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations
- Providing assistance and advice to impacted structures on the implementation of the regulations applicable to the Company
- Providing assistance and advice to the Compliance Business
- Knowledge of regulations on banking transparency, consumer code, psd2, etc.
- Create and implement organizational policies, standards, and procedures to comply with applicable regulations
- Preparing the Compliance Department's periodic reporting to the Supervisory Authorities and the Management and Group Committees
- Investigate, document, analyze and provide resolution for any regulatory compliance concerns that arise
- Administer research results and make recommendations on a management level
- Provide, direct or facilitate training and education programs to employees to create overall compliance
- Participation in regulatory compliance projects
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have obtained a Master’s degree in legal studies.
- You possess deep and thorough knowledge of regulatory policies applicable to payment institutions.
- You have prior experience in compliance and risk management within consulting firms, banking institutions, IP/IMEL entities, or similar organizations.
- Strong verbal, written, and technical communication abilities.
- Highly organized with the capability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrated diligence and perseverance.
- Result-oriented with a proactive attitude and initiative.
- You are proficient in both Italian and English, with fluency in speaking and writing.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Enjoy wide range of benefits: medical insurance, pension found, tickets restaurant, company bonus.
- Enjoy remote work (50%).
- Enjoy wide range of training through our eLearning platforms (Linkedin Learning, Percipio, Speex, Cross Knowledge).
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.