NetSecOps - Security engineer (F/H)Apply Now
NetSecOps - Web Application Protection Engineer
Dedicated competence center for Worldline related to application protection and security best-practices. Provide security services and expertise for all Worldline businesses.
Team of experts, having security expertise and curiosity and being able to manage security implementation on customer projects.
Management and expertise on security devices (F5, cloud solutions, linux) :
- Management of security policies, with business needs on ASM F5 module
- Management of SSL profiles, patch management
- Development / debug of valuable script (iRule)
- Technology expertise on last CVE – vulnerabilities
- Production of security reports
Build new security architectures related to business needs.
Propose, test and suggest technical & software safe design
Security (key skills)
• Ciphers & encryption mecanisms (TLS, RSA etc)
• Certificates management (including let’s encrypt, ACME)
• Applicative Security, Web application firewall (inc. F5), TOP10 OWASP, Imperva Cloud, CDN
• Knowledge of http mechanism (request format, http headers, …)
• Applicative debug (in browser or tcpdump) to identify security weaknesses
• Scanning tools : sslscan, Owasp zap, qualys.
• Basic network concepts : TCP/IP, OSI Model
• IDS, IPS, network security, GSLB, DNS management
• LAN & WAN architecture concepts : 3 tiers, micro-segmentation
• Web services, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy
Cloud : AWS, Azure, VMware solution, Imperva Cloud/CDN
Scripting languages ( Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python,…)
Automation : Ansible, Terraform
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.