Technical ConsultantApply Now
Technical Consultant (F/M)
Wordline is providing Android based payment devices to a large number of customers ranging from Small and mid-size enterprise (SME) to large international companies. Those devices are meant to provide a full range of digital services from standard bank card payment to an extended set of value-added services (loyalty, gaming, survey, cryptocurrency payment, smart-vending solution, e-charging, qr-code-based solution, self-checkout, cash register,…). Those services are provided to Worldline customers through Android-based Business Apps designed, developed and delivered by third-party App providers.
In order to support the integration of those App providers in business and solution offering on the Worldline terminals, an on-boarding process of the Business App is performed that includes a business and technical assessment, an accreditation phase and the follow-up of the field testing of the delivered App.
Due to the growing demand for additional Apps and services running on the Worldline Android-based terminals, we are looking for a technical consultant that will join an existing international team based in France (Lille area). This person will be involved in the on-boarding process of those App Providers as described above, mainly for the technical aspects.
In this role, this person will have the following responsibilities
- Prepare and organize technical information sharing sessions with the App provider
- Perform the technical assessment: Analyse the partner technical solution, identify potential impacts on Worldline solution, evaluate technical risks and seek for solutions in coordination with other technical teams (architects, security, terminal support team, …)
- Support the App provider during its development process
- Ensure a follow-up of the accreditation process of the App and the pilot testing phase
- Technical contact point for the WL App providers
This person is working in close cooperation with other business and technical teams of Worldline. She/he acts as a technical point-of-contact towards the other teams.
- Worldine Payment Terminals
- Android, Java & Kotlin programming languages
- GDPR regulation and compliance
Security regulation (PCI/DSS, PCI/PTS) and compliance
- Good communication skills – fluent in English
- Open-minded and flexible
- Good technical background (see HW/SW environment)
- Ready to work in an international context
- Team player with a good level of autonomy
- Master degree or equivalent
- 2 or 3 years of experience, ideally in a similar position