Nordic Sales CoordinatorApply Now
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So, if you are a skilled marketing and project manager with sales experience and would like to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
At Worldline, we are addressing persistent challenges of the payment world and have established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions to enable the cashless society. We are currently hiring a highly-skilled Nordic Sales Co-ordinator, keen to support our sales team in projects and marketing related activities.
Our ideal Nordic Sales Co-ordinator is self-driven and team oriented. You are the connection point between the Sales team and our internal organization, you enjoy interaction with people, and you are a good communicator. You will support our sales organisation across the countries with our reseller partner program and our Sweden sales team with marketing activities and other sales development projects. You have good skills in Excel and PowerPoint, and possess service-oriented attitude.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love to work with you. We are committed to continuous improvement, and we are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer satisfaction. We are looking for an organized, creative, process driven colleague to be welcomed to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Responsible for our partner community for our reseller partners
- Arranging webinars and training for new and existing partners
- Communication and marketing related activities
- Make sure our sales processes and sales tools are updated
- Act as the link in between sales and marketing by being point of contact
- Preparation of sales initiatives, sales development projects and follow-up
- Other administrative tasks to support sales management for direct and indirect sales.
Signs of success
- You are eager to learn and go for an extra mile
- Structured and self-driven
- You are passionate about providing the best possible support for sales
- You are customer oriented and driven to contribute for an excellent customer journey
Skills we can't do without
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or sales project related role
- Full working proficiency in English and in Swedish
- Bachelor’s degree or similar education
- High social and communication skills comfortable to give presentations internal and external
- Comfortable to give presentations internal and external
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- It is an advantage if you have:
- Previous experience from working with sales channel partner programs
- Branch knowledge within in the payment, telecom or IT industry
- Bilingual in another Nordic language
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following local benefits in this role:
- A stable company with high growth ambitions and strong market position,
#1 payment company in Europe
- Opportunity to develop yourself a rapidly growing and agile global organization
- 30 days annual leave
- Health benefits up to 5000 SEK per year
- Health Check Every 2:nd year
- Benefit Portal with lots of good offers
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com