Team Leader to our KAM/AM Nordic Sales deptApply Now
At Worldline, we are addressing persistent challenges of the payment world and have established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions to enable the cashless society. Do you want to take our industry-leading payment solutions to market during an exciting time of rapid growth?
We are looking for a highly skilled Team Leader, keen to keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a Nordic team based in Stockholm, Sweden.
In your role as a Team Leader, your overarching responsibility is to successfully drive and develop the team. You take an active part in growing the business. You will manage the team and drive lead generation and new sales within our well-established Acquiring and PSP services to achieve sales and customer growth targets. You have a key role in ensuring the deliverance of the most customer-focused payment experience in the industry, so that we continue to be recognized as the leading payment provider in the market. In this role you will report to the Head of KAM Nordics within the Sales Organization.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage the team and secure deliverance of targets
- Deliver on and contribute to our Sales Strategy
- Coaching and follow-up and developing the team members
- Nurture and accelerate growth with existing customers, and take care of your own portfolio
- Identify, hunt and generate new business opportunities
- Become an expert in payments and actively drive thought leadership in payments
- Understand competitor’s products in terms of positioning, features and account acquisition strategies
Signs of success:
- You are an inspiring leader and a people person
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment - handling multiple stakeholders, priorities and fast decision making
- You are a skilled negotiator and strong communicator
- Business minded and strategic mindset
- Good understanding of analytics and growth economics
- Passionate about the payment/fintech industry and eager to deepen your knowledge
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have more than 4 years’ experience within strategical sales, negotiated contracts, guided implementation and/or managed existing accounts
- Proven previous experience from a leading sales team
- Full working proficiency in English and Swedish
Skills we would like to have:
- Previous experience from the payment or banking industry
- You have people management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- You have an international, intercultural competence with the necessary sense for individual concerns.
- Ideally you are part of an active business network within the sector.
What we offer:
- A stable company with high growth ambitions and strong market position, #1 payment company in Europe
- A flexible workplace (need to pick up kids from daycare – no problem, we measure you on output not on time at the office)
- Opportunity to lead the growth and take Sales to the next level.
- Opportunity to build strong relations with customers and internal stakeholders at Nordic & Global level
- Opportunity to develop yourself as a leader in a rapidly growing and agile global organization
- A great team and peers