Java Tech-Lead Software EngineerApply Now
We are looking for an experienced Java Tech-Lead Software Engineer who is seeking a role in a fast pace environment to join our agile team in Stockholm.
In this position, you will play a key role in working hands-on the development of our innovative digital onboarding platform WLX, drive the architectural decisions, and lead the discussion for the tech team to continue together in shaping our outstanding and flexible onboarding experience. If this looks exciting to you, come join us!
In Worldline, we are developing payment systems for global enterprise clients, and provide payment solutions from all around the world, meeting the highest requirements on performance, security, and flexibility.
You will be part of a team responsible for an end-to-end boarding engine, that onboard merchants across the globe. The team designs, implements, maintains and verifies new features as well as deploys them into production.
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large-scale Java/Spring-based products.
- Design, develop and test Java-based solutions using Spring frameworks, in AWS containerized environment.
- Maintain and update all existing server applications.
- Translate software requirements into maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Be responsible for the full product lifecycle: design, development, quality, deployment, maintenance, and support. You build it and you run it.
- Keep up with standard methodologies for developing applications.
Signs of Success
- You are a humble and helpful teammate, yet ambitious with problem-solving skills.
- You have a curiosity and understanding of architecture and DevOps.
- You are interested in the payment industry and digital onboarding.
- You are eager to learn more in the area of compliance, authentication, and identification.
Skills we cannot do without:
- Demonstrable experience in Java development, with strong coding ability in Java/Spring.
- Skills in Java, Spring Boot, React, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Rest/JSON, Docker, AWS
- Proven experience in developing products within a product development company.
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proficient level in the English language.
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems creatively and effectively with simple solutions.
- Ability to support your application when running (DevOps).
Skills we would like
- Previous experience in the payment or banking industry.
- Experience in banking onboarding, kyc/aml
- Experience with working in an Agile development process.
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com