Technical Support AgentApply Now
The support team is one of the key functions within our organization. As a Technical Support Agent, you’ll be one of the main, and most important contact points for our merchants in need of support. You love to help people, communicate, analyze, and troubleshoot. The payment product we offer, and you’ll be supporting the clients with, is a fast, dynamic, complex, and powerful platform, with a vast number of integrations towards systems, payment methods and special setups. The complex and customizable nature of the system makes it technically demanding yet rewarding to be supporting. We can’t wait to hear more about your passions and skills!
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Monitor ticket queues and alerts to resolve issues, receive and reply to support requests through Helpdesk application;
- Provide timely response, meeting all defined service level agreements and ensuring resolution to all reported issues;
- Interact with Key Accounts by establishing business relationships with resources at the account
- Create and update system support technical documentation;
Signs of success
- Solution-driven with a strong analytical ability;
- Incredibly service minded with a great interest and understanding in technology;
- Customer focused;
- Love to communicate;
- Truly flexible; able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat;
Skills we can't do without
- Previous experience as a Technical Support Agent both onsite and/or remote
- Strong customer service skills;
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken;
Skills we'd like:
- Previous experience of the payment industry;
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com