Finance Transformation ManagerApply Now
As the Finance Transformation Manager, you are part of the Finance Transformation team, and you participate in and leads major projects across Finance information systems, processes, and business transformation. You manage an apprentice and/or a trainee.
- Manage key projects of the Finance roadmap (Workshops organisation, PMO supervision, relationships with external supports, project/steering committees' organization)
- Define and implement key evolution on reporting tools (BFC / TM1 / Power BI) and core processes (FCF management, Budget / Forecast elaboration)
- Help create and maintain a set of self-service reports for all finance stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the process simplification across regions, in a multi-local context
- Develop knowledge management capabilities for newcomers & senior controllers (training, controlling manual)
- Animate the Finance community to keep it involved through the transformation journey
You have a MSc from a Business or Engineering school with a Finance specialization and 5 to 8 years of experience. You have a solid experience in core Finance projects (EPM implementation, Reporting tool).
If you have a consulting background and operational experience in financial control or internal audit this would be highly appreciated !
Important skills :
- Result oriented
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic, self-starting with a positive outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced and demanding environment
More reasons to join us !
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training).
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including profit sharing, vacation bonuses and other interesting benefits offered by the Works council.