Global category buyer ITApply Now
Attached to the head of indirect procurement, in collaboration with the regional buyers, you will manage for the group the procurement for the Professional Services.
It covers the worldwide spends : EMEA, LAR, NAR, APAC
The categories are :
- The consulting, audit, legal
- HR : health benefit& insurance, fleet, training & learning
- Marketing Com : creative agency, events, platform services
- T&E : travel and expenses
- Bans an Insurance
- Be the key contact of the internal stakeholders
- Performing detailed analyses of the spend and the market to create the sourcing strategy of your category.
- Identify cost reduction and optimisation and build budget
- Manage sourcing of suppliers, RFPs and negotiation.
- Put in place master contracts and manage their execution
- Promote the procurement process and tools
· Experience in indirect procurement of 5 years including professional services sourcing
· Negotiation and communication skills (internally and with big company)
· Proactive and result-oriented
· Comfortable with English (contractual skills)
· Contract management
· high level of competency within Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Team spirit.