Indirect Buyer EMEAApply Now
Attached to the indirect procurement department and in collaboration with the global category buyer you will lead sourcing and projects for EMEA (FR, BE, UK, ITA and IBERIA).
· Be the key contact for EMEA stakeholders
· Performing detailed analyses of the spend and the market to identify cost reduction and optimisation.
· Manage sourcing of suppliers, RFPs and negotiation.
· Put in place master contracts and manage their execution
· Promote the procurement process and tools in the region
· You have a MBA and more than 4 years’ experience in indirect procurement
· Excellent spoken and written English (contractual skills)
· Negotiation and communication skills
· Result-oriented and success driven
· Contract management
· high level of competency within Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Team spirit