Sales Enablement ManagerApply Now
As a sales enablement manager you are in charge of deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to implement the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance.
You are looking after the development of current and new enablement initiatives. You pay close attention to what works well and what doesn’t, with the goal of continuously optimizing existing approaches. You serve as the connective tissue that holds the revenue-facing teams together removing whatever natural gap that may exist between them. You collect insights and collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to implement initiatives that improve upon existing sales processes, and ultimately align to broader company goals.
Internally, you collaborate with the Product, the Sales teams and the Regional Marketing leaders. Externally, you are in contact with the customers.
- Define global Sales Enablement strategy working with the Global Sales and Marketing leadership and define quarterly priorities for Sales Enablement, in alignment with the global Sales strategy.
- Own the design and delivery of enablement programs including continuous learning, skill development, GTM, and large-scale business initiatives.
- Define new metrics to build the right set of indicators to measure Sales Success
- Identify Areas of Strength and Areas of Improvements for BDR and AM
- Update existing programs and deliver a first class onboarding to have new recruit prepared to have success in their new role
- Build and implement a Sales Training Program to have the Sales Team learn and grow and measure of it
- Centralize key information (journeys, processes, tools) in Sales Playbooks and hold recurrent Sales coaching sessions
- Make sure that our people in Sales has the resources, processes and tools needed to be successful by challenging our Sales methodology
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
If you have less than 5 years of experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a solid knowledge of standard methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas, this position might not be the right one for you. You have experience managing teams of at least one person.
In your former experience you had a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc.
You have expertise in implementing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Technologically-savvy - You should master the tools in your tech stack, and be able to communicate their functionality while also designing initiatives that support their adoption and supervise their usage.
- Proficient in project management
- Deep knowledge of the buyer’s journey will help you succeed in this role
Other important skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to streamline processes and existing operations that can maximize resource utilization
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong adaptability and flexibility
- Agile attitude
- Strong team spirit, encouraging of others’ contributions
More reasons to join us !
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training).
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including profit sharing, vacation bonuses and other interesting benefits offered by the Works council.