Stage - Spare Parts EMEA project leader (F/H) 1Apply Now
Date posted 09/13/2022 Location Suresnes | France Company WorldLine
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work in as a project leader to drive an initiative to improve flow of spare parts.
- Review how to transform our current state of spare by country to an EMEA spare parts with all flow from order entry, forecasting, execution, shipment & invoicing.
- Design and understand the role of country spare parts leader (audit, “As Is” situation)
- Benchmark cross regions (Asia, Americas) about their model of spare parts management.
- Define “To Be” situation aligned based on EMEA strategy / Key pilar
- Make assessment for each key pilar (ePortail, Partnership, MRP)
- Define clear project planning for this transformation.
- Implement action plan and drive execution.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, skills
- Advanced in Microsoft packages (Excel/Word/PPT)
- Systems literate (Web/SAP)
- Ability to perform detailed analysis
- Able to make synthesis of complex process.
- Excellent planning knowledge.
Skills we’d like:
- Good understanding of MRP / ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Flexible, good problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Manufacturing environment
- Supply Chain Engineer or Business School degree.
- Autonomous and well organized with deadline to respect
- Good English level – working in European culture.
- Interested to work in Supply Chain
- Interested to be in Tech company