Sales RepresentativeApply Now
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 18,000 employees in more than 40 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So if you are a highly skilled Sales Representative looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
We are currently hiring an enthusiastic sales representative keen to keep our revenue engine running through your own skill and the cooperation with a team of driven sales peers. Our ideal payment advisor is ready to learn and has good knowledge of relationship building and closing deals. We’re seeking a self-starter with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can encourage the same in others.
In this role, you will be responsible for selling Worldline’s payment solutions over the phone, as well as manage your own portfolio. By joining us you will have real career opportunities within sales and the world of payments. The position starts with 3 months coaching program. Are you already excited? We are looking for an energic and driven colleague to be welcomed to join our team in Odense, Denmark.
About the team
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve out market proposition, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. The team consists of 10 people and you will report to the Head of Sales DK. In Merchant Services, we are globally minded with a FinTech atmosphere. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- You make cold calls or perform warm outreach
- You think outside-the-box and develop innovative sales tactics
- You qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet the clients.
- You generate leads and grow existing relationships, by maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, updated customer base
- You conduct month-end and year-end close processes
Signs of success
- You improve the sales performance by establishing positive relationships and gaining insight into the needs and lifestyle of the client
- You produce sales leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- You adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- High tempo and energetic environment thrive you
- You have a go-get-it attitude
Skills we'd like
- Previous experience in sales (B2B, B2C) or other relevant fields (retail, outside sales etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, virtual skills
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Full working proficiency in English and in Danish
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following local benefits in this role:
- Lots of social activities
- Our own chef in-house
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.