Project ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. If you are a highly skilled Project Manager who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering, then get ready to join our company!
• Handle projects and project teams in an independent manner
• Ensure that all projects are successfully completed, delivered on-time within scope and within budget
• Coordination of internal project team and external partners for the flawless execution of projects
• Track the progress, taking into account dependencies and achievements
• Tackle risks and issues, have mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates to internal or external partners
• Ensure the resource’s availability and the allocation
• Handle changes to the project scope, project timeline and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
What are we looking for
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
• At least 8 years+ of experience with 4 to 6 years of successful program/project management experiencing delivering software web based solutions to Digital Banking/FSI sector.
• Developing the project plan considering the delivery approach, key milestones, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and best in class deliverables.
• Take ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timelines and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues.
• Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
• Manages and execute the projects as per the plan and timeline.
• Provides information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to stakeholders.
• Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support in cost, schedule, performance measurement, forecasting and variance analysis for projects.
• Recognize and evaluate on actual/proposed changes to project scope/plan and ensure project is delivered on the desired timeline.
• Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control • Work with Product/Delivery Team cohesively to ensure all product/solution relates issues are resolved.
• Managing customers' expectations by ensuring there is no compromise on deliverables.
• Work closely with project core team such as Solution Architect, Business Analyst, and Technical Lead.
• Good domain knowledge in the Financial Services (Banking) or Card Payment’s Digital Transformation.
• Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyse and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management.
• Requires excellent people management skills, ensure team cohesion and should be able to mentor and coach team members.
• Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
• Must be fluent in English communication and able to handle multiple stakeholders of the project from multiple countries.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you'll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
• Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
• Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
• Birthday Leave plus more
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com