Senior Application Support EngineerApply Now
Senior Application Support Engineer
- To support and maintain the company’s mission critical business applications.
- Take ownership of incidents and progress through to closure
- Investigate and resolve incidents by applying fixes within service level agreement. Escalate case to next level for further investigation if unable to resolve on time.
- Perform root cause analysis, provide corrective and preventive solution
- Documenting the troubleshooting and problem resolution steps, testing & results.
- Provide assistance and advice to customers in the effective use of systems and applications
- Must be able to clearly communicate to customers, teammates and management
- Able to propose/recommend on solution to address new business requirement needs
- Ensure that any assigned project work is completed on time and meets
- BSc degree in Software Engineering or IT equivalent
- Minimal 3 years in troubleshooting and analytical skills Programming/Support and debugging exposure in either of COBOL/ RPG/ Java/ C or C++, etc.
- Communicate well in English, both in written and verbal
- Candidates with Payment/Credit Card applications or COBOL400 experience is an advantage
- Willing to adapt to new systems and new platform (AS400)
- Good analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Provide out of hours on call support
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.