Sales RepresentativeApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We are looking for a Sales Representative. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
- You will be responsible for achieving Sales budget at SME mass segment and medium Key account segment
- You will build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- You will coordinate with Product Owners for setting up Sales targets
- You will be in charge of monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners
- You will be able to give feedback to the product & marketing team on the success of sales and promotions and reaching out to new potential channel partners
- You will work on cross selling opportunities within the organization
- You will research the target market and find companies to target
- Visit customers on field whenever required
- You will perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- You will reach out to customer leads through cold calling & door-to-door sales
- You will expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- You analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- You will be responsible for supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends Horizontal peers
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com