Group Internal AuditorApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape evolution.
Work within a dynamic Group Internal Audit function that is built around key payment institution competencies and a diverse International team. GIA is organized around 2 competency centers 1/ IT & Operations and 2/ Central & Assurance Functions. We are currently recruiting for a role within the Central & Assurance Functions team, mainly focussed on support functions (Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement,…) and Regulatory, Compliance, Risk, Internal Control & Fraud Management topics.
Audits are built based on competencies and the development needs of auditors. Each audit is led by an Audit Manager and a team of auditor(s) depending on the complexity and extent of the topic to be audited. Audits are transversal and aim to treat a topic (identified by Senior Management or identified as risky according to Enterprise Risk) across multiple entities of the group. Responsibilities are for GIA groupwide:
- Develop an annual risk-based internal audit plan for the Board of Directors and its Audit Committee’s review and approval, and present any changes to the internal audit plan for validation (including specific annual audits of compliance with the safeguarding requirements under the Payment Services Regulations)
- Execute and collaborate on audit missions, and by the Group's Internal Audit methodology.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls across the business (IT, operations, support functions)
- Prepare audit report and verbally communicate findings to auditees and senior management
- Provide feedback and recommendations on business risks and improve operational efficiencies and processes where appropriate
- Provide technical assistance with investigations, and special audits, and provide subject-matter expertise as needed
- Prepare, review, and report audit activity to the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee, and the WL Group Internal Audit Management
- Manage internal audit projects and initiatives which aim to continuously improve the audit process and ensure yearly certification with regard to IIA requirements
- Monitor and follow up on audit action closure
- Travel required
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice, this means:
- You have substantial knowledge of auditing in a regulated industry with a clear understanding of regulatory requirements applicable to a payment institution
- You can lead in managing end-to-end audit projects, ensuring quality assurance requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Motivation and passion for communicating complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a detailed focused approach
- You master planning and organizational methods, ability to handle competing priorities, and meet all deadlines and commitments
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration and/or Economics and/or Finance. Fluent English and another European language (French, Spanish, etc.) are required.
- 4+ years working in a similar function, preferable experience in “Big 4” external auditing and/or internal auditing of an international company.
- Experience in a payment card industry or financially regulated entity. Experience with PSD2, EBA guidelines, or UK Payment Services Regulations and Electronic Money Regulations is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as the top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Working within a Group Internal Audit team based across Europe and participating in diverse audits in a team in different entities across the Group
- 25 days per year of paid holidays + bank holidays
- Emergency time off up to 5 days
- Stakeholder pension with a matching contribution of up to 10%
- Private medical
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits program
- Discounts with large retailers
- Enhanced maternity pay / parental benefits
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology, and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com