Senior Project ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
Senior Project Manager
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution
Worldline is looking for a highly-skilled senior project manager to contribute to Worldline’s growth and position in UK rail. When leading a project in Worldline, you are part of a dynamic, high-performing team that delivers innovative solutions to the rail industry with a deep understanding of rail processes, systems and data.
Our Senior Project Managers have the overall responsibility for successful project delivery, managing scope, time and budget.
If you have a passion for Project Management, contact us: we are ready to welcome you to the team!
- You manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You coordinate and carry out the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and associated budgets.
- You support the Head of Delivery and Programme Manager in maintaining financial processes, progress reporting, resource management and administrative processes
- You ensure that all projects are successfully completed, delivered on-time within scope and within budget
- You are responsible for the coordination of internal project team and external partners for the flawless execution of projects
- You highlight risks and issues, put mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates to stakeholders
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have 5+ years experience as a senior project manager or project manager in the information technology sector managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal presentation skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Results oriented with a hands-on mentality
- Project Management certification (PMP/Prince2/AgilePM/PSM)
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
- Have 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Have employee private medical cover, access to a virtual GP service
- Access to discounts and cash backs on shopping *
- Purchase a range of flexible benefits through salary sacrifice
- Have Income protection @ 67% of base salary for 5 years, subject to Ts & Cs
- Have a Life assurance – 1 x salary if not in a pension scheme, 4 x salary if joins the pension scheme
- Have Pension – the company will match contributions up to 10%
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com