Business AnalystApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Business Analyst, working with the Head of Transversal Services, looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
We have many hardworking and dedicated colleagues that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to accelerate our business and grow customer happiness.
The Work Environment
You will work within BeNeLux Transversal Services team. This department consists of 10 colleagues, divided over 4 teams (Special Projects, BI BE, BI NL and Strategic International Partnerships).
Business Intelligence (BI), part of the Transversal Services Team
In recent years, Worldline Netherlands has developed into a global leader in the product categories of payment terminals and credit card acceptance. To keep growing, both the product portfolio and the Sales & Marketing organization evolve. You will be involved in various projects working within the BeNeLux Transversal Services team, which is the team to support the three countries. Obviously intelligence of our business is of key importance and well placed in this team given the inter-relations. As such you will be responsible for:
- Provide database and analytical support for multiple initiatives, projects, and programs.
- Design, implement and deliver reports and analyses to support customer-focused, data-driven analysis.
- Perform data analyses using appropriate statistical methods and graphical display standards.
- Retrieve and analyze data and communicate reports for use in supporting operations and business objectives.
- Analyze, summarize and present information and data for discussion and decision making.
- Act as full back-up for the senior Datawarehouse & Business Intelligence Specialist and work in the BeNeLux team to realize above mentioned tasks.
You will work within an energetic, local team, which is developing to 10 FTE’s. In the team are Special Project Management, Business Intelligence BeNeLux and Strategic International Partnerships. You will work closely with the other sales departments in the BeNeLux and you will align with the BI teams in other countries.
Your tasks and responsibilites
- We are looking for a business management / operations (BI or related field) specialist with a passion for using data to support business decisions.
- You are someone that is good at working with different functions and teams.
- You are analytical, organized and structured.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken Dutch & English and have excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office required (Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge on Webfocus is required. Knowledge of Cognos Analytics and Sales Force would be an advantage.
- You have an interest on how data analysis can help to make quality decisions that will change business results.
- Ideally, you have an affinity with the payments industry.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Collaboration, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from solid skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of people of all genders from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What do you bring to Worldline?
- A completed higher professional education (University level), preferably in business intelligence or related field (business analysis, information analysis, statistics);
- At least two years of experience within data warehouse & business intelligence field;
- Communicative skills, both in word and writing (English and Dutch fluently);
- Analytical skills, accurate, helicopter view, result oriented and understand “question behind the question”, timely and correct information sharing among various partners
- Enthusiastic and motivated to complete work and add to the positive work atmosphere;
- Understanding of (online) payments and the current market and challenges is a pre;
- A proactive attitude, take action to improve personal skills and competences.
What do we have to offer?
- Market-based salary, 8% holiday allowance, 13th month bonus;
- 36-hour workweek;
- remote working (max 50% from home) is possible.
- Great secondary employment conditions (for example 30 vacation days);
- Personal training budget and an available online training catalogue with all kinds of trainings (differing from languages to leadership skills);
- An internationally oriented work environment full of challenges and possibilities for individual growth;
- Support of autonomy and creativity. Challenge us!