Information Security Officer (W/M)Apply Now
Opportunity at Worldline Group Security
The core competence of Worldline is our digital infrastructure, the basis for all our products and solutions. It is through our Technology and Operations units, where Group Security is present, that we fulfil our promise to the customer. Here is where transactions are being processed via state-of-the-art platforms and data centres and the future of payments is being prepared.
Worldline’s culture and governance embeds mature and proactive security standards in line with the ambition of our premium brand positioning, driving enhanced value for the business, for our customers. Our Security Officers around the globe, with great expertise and deep engagement, have implemented strong processes to support business and they play a key role in maintaining and expanding our security ambition. Are you thriving working in a multicultural environment and ready to improve your expertise in cybersecurity? If so, an opportunity has arisen to join the Group Security Organization.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead the security communication, training and awareness program (including phishing tests campaigns, webinars, bulletins, cyber month, ad-hoc awareness sessions, etc.);
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Group Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Participate in the Security reporting (top management, Corporate Social Responsability,...)
- Monitor compliance with local and industry specific regulations (PCI DSS, ISO27001, ..) and participate in internal or external audits
- Advice and provide guidance to stakeholders
- Provide support in the definition and execution of the Group Security Roadmap actively contributing to achieve annual Security Objectives.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Good communications and training skills and strong knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Technical background with a strong understanding of security concepts and practical usage.
- Proactively seeks to improve security processes and implements best in class solutions, raising security awareness and overall security measures.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight/direction remotely, adjusting to changing priorities, circumstances and personal interaction styles.
Skills we’d like:
- An academic degree in IT, IT Security, engineering or other related field
- Experience in working in transversal teams and business units across borders.
- Experience in applying and improving corporate policies in line with security standards, regulations and best practices in the financial industry (e.g. ISO 27k, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF, ECB CROE).
- Security certifications that evidences understanding of network, infrastructure and application security (e.g. CISSP, ISO 27k ).
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role within a Global Organisation.
Once you join, you will be part of a pioneering and growing worldwide security expert community. You will acquire knowledge on security best practices and contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives to learn and acquire new skills that will expand your professional competency.
Depending on your specific ambition, we are committed to providing the opportunity to both lead and innovate exciting large-scale projects that significantly impact the overall security posture of Worldline businesses across the world.