Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager (F/M)Apply Now
In the context of WL transformation, there is a more and more crucial need to analyze/change/execute our business processes in relation to the multiple (parallel) (technical) changes executed for our company, like DWS, network segregation, IDM, P4S, ZPA, rebranding,...This in compliancy with the regulation expectations (PCI, DNB, NBB,…), the WL security rules and with a production first mindset.
As the WL/PS current organization setup is not mainly aimed at supporting business processes, there is a need to identify and organize the needed transformation to support the business in a sustainable way.
The Core Infrastructure Services (CIS) business process manager will be in charge to onboard and ensure the lifecycle of WL business processes which requires Production Services (PS) support.
He will be the PS/CIS single point of contact for business units to address business processes and will support the head of production centers in this dimension.
Part of SDM/BPM actions are the followings :
- Inventory of Worldline business processes and practices with a relation to PS services
- Implement and manage the governance within the differentsorganisations, the customers but also the providers (for example and including global PS/CIS services such as P4s/ewave, but also Atos in the case they provide services to Worldline).
- Deliver a version of guidelines in order to support discussions
- Work together with the PS teams and the business units to implement the guidelines and if need be, build and run the services to support them
- Escalation point for the customer. In case of a severe problem regarding CIS services, he/she organizes and pilots the crisis management cell, manages the consistency of the action plan and priorities, and enforces a quality communication with the customer
- He/she will represent CIS in service management sessions and warn the customers on Infrastructural risks, whatever their nature is. He/she will ensure that an action plan is defined for each risk
- Global / international role
- Strong experience in Service Management / SDM / CIO
- Strong experience in global international governance organization
- Strong overall IT background with a very good technical understanding of E2E workplace architecture & delivery along with industrialization and DevOps mindset.
- Capacity to step back and structure an approach
- Creativity, Autonomy, Team worker and good communicator
Open to working internationally with respect for cultural differences
Customer & solution oriented
- English speaking is mandatory, Dutch, French, German are a plus.