Internal Sales RepresentativeApply Now
We are looking to hire a new enthusiastic sales driven colleague who will help us win over the rest of the small medium enterprises (SME) in The Netherlands. With your mix of commercial skills, empathy and can-do mentality you will be able to help both our current customers as well as prospects find the best payment solutions that Worldline can offer that will suit and help thrive their business. You are part of a team focusing on the SME market and Worldline is within payments already one of the biggest companies in The Netherlands and market leader in Europe. The SME team is part of the larger Dutch sales organisation and joining this team is the best possible step within the dynamic and innovative world of payments.
In this role you will report to head of sales for SME in The Netherlands and you are part of an experienced and exciting team.
About the team
The SME sales team is a very important part of the Dutch sales organisation. Although most of the time you will connect with your direct SME sales team colleagues, you will also find yourself having contact with lots of other Worldline colleagues, both in NL as well as abroad. Within Worldline you have the opportunity to grow but also to come up with your own initiatives and you can help us improve our business. At Worldline there’s a very open culture of communicating and helping one another.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Being the first point of contact for new and existing customers for commercial questions
- Making offers for mainly payment terminals and acquiring (transaction) contracts
- Manage your outstanding offers (sales pipeline)
- Provide input to and actively contribute to sales projects
- Signal market signals / trends
- Contribute to the satisfaction of our customers
Signs of success
As our new inside sales colleague, you contribute visibly in the growth of our SMA market share within The Netherlands. By having daily contact with Dutch merchants you are also the first one to notice new trends and opportunities. You are part of a highly successful team, with many daily interactions, in which there’s plenty to learn on the dynamic and innovative world of payments. Worldline has grown into one of the world leaders in payments and with over 20.000 colleagues there’s knowhow everywhere. Next to all this, Worldline is also a great place to work where having fun together is part of how we operate. After a few years being on this position, you will have learned more than you can imagine. This is the ideal first step for a future bright career within Worldline payments.
Skills we can't do without:
As our new Inside Sales Representative
- You bring a positive and can-do mindset
- You will combine a sales drive with the ability to listen and be customer orientated
- You will feel responsibility for your own part in the process and will work accurately
- You show perseverance, flexibility and proactiveness.
- You are able to work independently but also as a valued team member
- You have a Master degree (HBO/WO)
- You are fluent in Dutch (speaking/writing) and have a good command of English as well
- You are able to work with MS Office Software applications
Skills we'd like:
It would be great if you have the following skills and experiences too:
- Someone preferably with a (limited) experience in inside sales
- Someone that thinks in solving problems and recognizes opportunities
- Someone that likes being part of a team but appreciates working independently as well
- Someone who likes to take on a challenge and enjoys helping our merchants
- Someone who shows proactiveness, enthusiasm and a winning mentality
- Someone interested in the world of payments
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following local benefits in this role:
- 36-hour workweek, meaning every two weeks you have one day off
- Training facilities (trainings, certifications, attending seminars)
- Travel expenses
- Home working facility
- Employee Share Program.We win together as a team, and our long-term incentive plans are designed to give every Worldline a financial stake in the business they are helping to grow.
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare
- Company laptop & mobile phone