IT Release Manager (m/f/d)Apply Now
You will accompany all further developments of Worldline's payment transaction applications within national and international projects. In this role you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and monitoring of the releases as well as the associated changes within an international team.
In particular, this includes the following tasks:
- Responsibility for the central release management and build the release calendar taking into account the dependencies between the payment applications.
- Responsible for planning releases, the changes they contain, and the corresponding coordination and communication with internal and external partners.
- As a release manager, you will provide planning and coordination support throughout the entire lifecycle of changes, from RfC to requirements analysis, design, conception, development and testing, right through to release.
- Coordination of all relevant activities for the release in cooperation with different business units.
- In addition, you will support in the defect and incident management processes and coordinate solution deliveries for this with our suppliers and the deployment
Proven IT education, i.e. studies, training or corresponding experience of many years with focus on software or IT service management.
- You convince with your moderation and presentation skills and communicate confidently in English.
- Furthermore, you are characterized by an independent and self-reliant way of working, but also by the necessary team spirit.
- High level of initiative and dedication.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in one or more of the following areas: IT Service Management according to ITIL, Application Lifecycle Management, Software Release Management, Project Management or Project Coordination as well as Configuration and Change Management.
- An affinity for agile forms of work and organization (Lean, Scrum, etc.).