Product Marketing ManagerApply Now
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to manage globally and internationally the Worldline Acquiring Processing Product Portfolio within our team of Global Product Management.
In our team you will work on business development of our international product portfolio and support and train our sales teams and bid managers in strategic bids. We ensure regular updates of our Product Business Plans. You will be able to define and manage the product roadmap in alignment with our business strategy, customer expectations and delivery units commitments. We are managing the whole process of requirements collection, via Worldline’s sales forces, market studies, competition survey.
You will be defining product packaging and pricing policy: in relation with Worldline’s regional and global marketing services and portfolio managers and take into account any way to improve the offering and accelerate the Go to Market of new competitive versions.
This is a critical role on the commercial side of our business, pairing a thorough knowledge of our customer needs and providing solutions with our global generic services at an interesting pricing level. Our customers are top level banks, large retailers as well as fintechs growing into the payment market.
If this challenging job appeals to you we would welcome you to join our team.
In this role, you’ll report to the Manager Product Management in the Acquiring Processing division. You will also have a strong connection with other business divisions.
About the team
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our market proposition, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. The team has 9 people working on product management across Europe. In the rapidly changing payment landscape we want to be able to offer good solutions for our target markets. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Develop International go-to-market of product portfolio
- You manage manage the whole process of requirements collection, via Worldline’s sales forces, market studies, competition survey
- Defining business case and standard product pricing as well as determining investments
- Support sales and bid managers in strategic bids
- Ensure regular updates of the Product Business Plans
- Define and manage the product roadmap in alignment with business strategy, customer expectations and delivery units commitments
- You contribute to M&A projects and Partnership management
- Develop Product packaging and pricing policy in relation with Worldline’s regional and global marketing services and portfolio managers
Signs of success
As a successful hire, you support and accelerate our company's revenue growth by doing what you do best: Developing our product portfolio that aligns with our commercial objectives. Through collaboration with other departments in the business, you will build our reputation as a trusted partner and thought leader in the online payment space.
- You have at least 3 years experience in cards payment product marketing
- You bring an open mind and willingness to work in a team
- You are able to listen to your clients and turn their request into opportunities
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and like to seek out new market opportunities
- With our team, you will build a solid Acquiring processing product portfolio and manage this through different product life cycle phases
Skills we can't do without:
- You are open and inquiring minded; looking for the best solution for our clients
- You've got substantial knowledge of payment services, in Card Acceptance and Acquiring domains
- Ability to work in an international environment and with matrix organization
- Strong communication skills to internal stakeholders and customers, both oral and in writing
- You master the ability to present your storylines in a short and efficient way
- You are a citizen in EU/The Netherlands
- You are able to communicate in fluent English
Skills we'd like:
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- You worked in a product management role for a comparable business before
- Experienced use of Office 365
- Additional languages appreciated: Dutch, French and/or German
Perks & benefits
Next to a competitive salary, we offer you a very interesting international working environment. Many opportunities for training and personal development and a good pension scheme. You can partly work from home and there are many opportunities to further develop your career.
For more information you can get in contact with Andreas Schikarski, phone: +49 171 75 15 399 or Antoine Adelaars, phone +31308992811.