Account ManagerApply Now
As an Account Manager at Worldline, you will work closely with leading companies and software providers (ISVs) in North America. You will be empowered to be creative and think outside of the box to help our existing partners navigate the payments space, and drive growth within existing channels.
You'll work closely with the Business Development, Developer Support, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams, and be responsible for maintaining industry-leading customer relationships, as well as driving new growth within existing channel partnerships.
- Manage established clients to increase adoption of Worldline’s services and extend our relationship with these partners and merchants to drive revenue.
- Develop a deep understanding of Worldline’s products, strategy, and internal teams.
- Create strategic account management plans with partners, setting goals for the year and implementing short-term tactics to support the client’s growth and targets.
- Look for opportunities to cross-sell and upsell other Worldline products through existing channel partners.
- Work closely with Worldline’s Product and Marketing teams as we align on the commercial goals of the business and overachieve our revenue and strategic goals.
- Work closely with the Development Support team to ensure integrations are complete and all appropriate products and features are activated.
- Liaison with our Marketing team to devise comprehensive go-to-market strategies for key strategic partnerships.
- Act as the single point of contact for our management accounts; providing top-notch support, planning, and analytical insights to optimize the value of our partnerships.
- Actively utilize and input quality data into our CRM tool Sales Force.
Who You Are
We live in the dynamic world of payments and the exciting ecosystem that comes together to deliver an elegant, simple payment experience. But you already know this. You come from the payments industry and are eager to plug into your existing network to drive growth. Perhaps you are even a bit of a payment ‘geek’; you can piece together merchant needs to find solutions, and comfortably walk through key terminology like tokenization, merchant acquiring, and onboarding automation. You are eager to share your knowledge amongst merchants, partners, and peers to drive growth in a culture of openness and collaboration.
- You'll have experience in Account Management of key merchant accounts, software applications (ISVs), or financial Institutions.
- You'll have a relevant business network in payments and financial services in Canada and the US.
- You'll have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You'll be a high-performing result-orientated sales professional.
- You have exceptional communication skills - you're able to communicate complex messages to multiple stakeholders in written and verbal format.
- You are independent, a self-motivator, and entrepreneurial at heart.
Nice to have (but not a deal breaker)
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline is a plus.
- Experience in the payments industry - Account Management of key merchant accounts, software applications (ISVs), or financial institutions