Customer Care Specialist - ISOApply Now
Customer Care Specialist - ISO
Location: Victoria, BC.
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorn companies and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution of payments.
As a Customer Care specialist, every day there is a wide variety of questions presented to you. Answering these questions requires that you draw on your superior listening skills, to ensure you are able to identify the needs of our customers. It is important that you have a solution-oriented mindset and can see the bigger picture in the customers’ needs.
First Line Merchant Support (70%)
- You will provide our merchants and partners with an excellent level of support through phone, email, and chat, supporting them when they are experiencing issues or are requesting information.
- You will provide basic education on our platform: such as how the Merchant Portal works, how to view reporting, and sharing your understanding of our product suite.
- As the ‘voice of our customers’, you are always listening and ensuring you share this feedback with teams across the organization.
- You are responsible for troubleshooting with Merchants on first-line account management, and general processing questions.
Department Collaboration (20%)
- As an integral member of our team, you’ll participate in meetings with the rest of the team to discuss updates like payment integration requirements, outages, bug fixes, product launches and projects status.
- You’ll work closely with Customer Operations Specialists, Technical Specialists and the Senior Technical Specialists, constantly learning and developing.
- You will organize your daily work as part of a high-performance team.
- You’ll accept feedback and learn from everything you do.
- You will constantly reflect on what worked, what didn’t, and how you can do better; but we will all learn as one.
- We will work as a team to provide incrementally better experiences - you will regularly make suggestions to improve our platform and implement these suggestions to better support our customers and partners.
- Each Customer Care Specialist will work with the Customer Care Manager to identify one long-term project that they will work on and ‘own’ that will directly contribute to the success of the entire team.
Systems Support and Optimization (10%)
- Maintain detailed internal notes on OneDrive, documenting problems and solutions for other specialists to use.
- Vote help articles up or down - depending on effectiveness in helping you respond to customer questions. Giving feedback while Be-ing Collaborative – now that’s a win!
Who you are
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up, and show what’s next – people with passion, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice, this means:
- You are passionate about customer service
- You thrive in an environment where you are always learning and enjoy giving and receiving feedback
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Support role
- You are a strong individual contributor but an even stronger team player, with a knack for sharing information, including outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a passion for proper documentation and ticketing notes, and you see the value it brings to the team
Nice to have (but not deal breakers):
- Basic technology competencies and experience working with APIs
- Payment’s industry experience
Please note that Worldline requires that all candidates have legal eligibility to work in and be willing to undergo a background check upon offer/prior to hire.
Who we are:
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payment technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology, and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Affirmative Action Plan and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Worldline provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com