IIOT Testing Engineer (m/f/d)Apply Now
As a Test Engineer you work in a team that is responsible for the design, development and operation of a worldwide IOT platform in the industrial environment.
The tasks are:
- Integration tests of the software modules in their specific network environments
- Focus on tests for REST services and file transfers
- Execution of manual and automatic tests
- Cooperation with international test teams
- Collaboration with remotely located teams and different stakeholders
- Test planning, monitoring and controlling
- Technical design of the test environments in close consultation with the development
- Technical implementation of the software test programs
- Monitoring of the automatic test sequences, including reporting to the developing team
- Creation of automatic documentation of the test results
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
(Knowledge or the ability to cover the demands in a short learning phase)
- General knowledge about test methods and test management experiences in Agile setup
- Know-how of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with automated testing of SW applications
(creation of test scripts, remote execution)
- Very good Linux OS knowledge
(shell scripting, basic maintenance and administration, process monitoring and analysis)
- Tool Knowledge: SoapUI / Postman, Jenkins, Testlink, Jira, Confluence, Git, Artifactory
- Knowledge of REST, Java, Python, PowerShell
- Programming skills are a plus
- Very good knowledge about network technologies and protocols (SSH, TCP/UDP,
HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/SFTP/FTPS, RDP, VNC)
- Knowledge about Selenium application would be advantageous
- Self-Organized, excellent Time Management and problem solving skills
English (must), German
Other specific requirements:
You will work in a highly innovative project and a team and should have high level of learning ability, good communication skills as well as high social skills.
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model (2 days office / 3 days remote).
- 30 days of vacation.
- Various training and continuous education programs are used for learning on the job.
- Plus more.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com