KYC/AML Risk SpecialistApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, crafting how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We are looking for a KYC/AML Risk Specialist to join our team, and play a vital role in ensuring that Worldline does not do business with any unlawful or fraudulent clients, and support performing due diligence on our merchants worldwide.
In this role, you will be responsible for protecting the company’s reputation and ensuring we are not involved in any money laundering or other unlawful activities. As if you are an actual detective/investigator, you will conduct thorough research using external tools and sources, analyze KYC (Know Your Customer), and unearth any information indicating that something is not adhering to the law, our policies, or the policies of our acquirers.
As a team, we are all hard-working, knowledgeable, dedicated, experienced, and fun individuals, located mainly in The Netherlands and Poland, and we are excited for having you on board and helping you to get up to speed. We are an open team and value continuous knowledge-sharing among colleagues as we strive to become better every day.
- Conduct KYC/AML & Underwriting risk assessments whereby specifically looked at AML/TF risks, business models, business practices and liability period.
- In B2B environment, ensure KYC files of Merchants are up-to-date and complete.
- Work directly with the sales and onboarding teams to complete Merchant files and resolve potential (Compliance) issues proactively.
- Maintain and update data in databases to keep the high standard level of monitoring.
Who Are We Looking For
- You have a university degree in a meaningful field of study.
- You have proven relevant experience in CDD, KYC management for B2B, and underwriting.
- You acquire an excellent affinity with IT and IT-related projects and e-Commerce
- You communicate efficiently in English, and any other language is considered an asset.
- You have attention to detail, good time management, and task management skills.
- You are customer orientated and have situational analyses and problem-solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with encouraging colleagues and be empowered to learn and grow.
- Private Medical Care and Life insurance.
- Lunch and Travel reimbursement.
- Attractive bonuses.
Shape the Evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for problem solvers, people with passion, a can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on outstanding challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our big team and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com