Rollout ManagerApply Now
As a Rollout Manager you are part of a team of change practitioners who focus on a driving business change across borders, departments and teams. As part of this team you will lead strategic initiatives that are part of the long term transformation roadmap of Digital Commerce Customer Services and that will bring the best value to our merchants, but also our employees and Digital Commerce.
This includes implementing new support models for our customers, delivering on operational efficiencies through automation and coordinating operational readiness for new (global) products and services.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- You will work on a wide variety of strategic change initiatives in which you will liaise with multiple departments within Digital Commerce and/or interaction with external parties.
- You are end-to-end responsible to ensure business changes are aligned and agreed with impacted leaders, departments and teams within Digital Commerce CS.
- You will structure the changes with a clear scope, perform impact assessments and you can nail a detailed plan of approach with clear dots on the horizons.
- You will engage with multiple stakeholders within and outside of Digital Commerce CS – from operational teams active in the front line to senior management and leaders.
- You are able to influence management decisions based on facts and figures.
- You are willing understand the needs and challenges of global contact center and operational departments.
- You understand how to drive change. You know it is all about the people, so ensuring buy-in, changing people’s way of thinking and unleashing their potential will come as part of the job.
- You have a proven toolkit of techniques, with the ability to expand your circle of influence by interacting extensively with people in other departments and business lines. You are a natural communicator and are comfortable in liaising with senior management and other decision makers.
Skills we can't do without:
- A minimum of 3years of experience in a similar business process management/transformation manager/organizational change management type of role.
- Experience in the Digital Commerce, Paytech or Fintech industry is an advantage
- Master’s degree in any quantitative field (business, math, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering)
Skills we'd like:
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives
- Decisive and a pragmatic problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Tactful diplomat. Able to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing environments.
- Analytical with an understanding of statistical analysis.
- Tenacious. Self-starting. Drive. Shows initiative.
- Well-developed communication skills, able to switch communication style.
- Flexible. Willingness and strong ability to learn fast.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Last, but not least, a great colleague to work with. We hugely value people with ambition, humility and a great sense of humor.
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following benefits in this role
- Attractive number of holidays so you can enjoy some time off and recharge!
- We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt to your personal circumstances. Hybrid set up is possible too!
- We pay for your commute when working from the Worldline office.
- On target bonus based on your personal performance and the company results.
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a rapidly growing and agile global organization.
- Joining the big-league means entering a world of knowledge and wisdom for you to opt-in to. Connect with likeminded colleagues, learn from the best and grow!