Technical Agent with FrenchApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Currently, we are looking for a Technical Agent with French and English to work with our global accounts. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We are looking for an organized, innovative, process-driven colleague to join our international team based in our office in Warsaw.
- You will be a member of a team acting as a single point of contact with priority on your portfolio of customers and in addition on other customers in our scope
- Treat all inbound 1st line, mainly technical, support requests (by phone, e-mail, tickets)
- Investigate ongoing or new incoming incidents
- Prepare and execute recurring operational status calls with customers in the portfolio
- Ensure continuity of our merchant business by responding quickly and taking correct measurements on day-to-day task
- Do E2E follow-up on the open case for your customer portfolio
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up, and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have knowledge in good relationship-building and interpersonal skills that allow to adapt easily to different interlocutors
- Experienced in internet technologies (HTML, SQL, logs, Java, webdesign, etc …)
- E-commerce experience
- For this challenging function in e-payments, we are looking for a talented individual with both good analytical and technical skills
- Thoughtful and attentive understanding of the needs of the clients
- As a problem solver, you strive for excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of French and English
- Critical mindset & problem solving
- Eye for detail & accuracy
- Preferably 1-2 year(s) of working experience in a similar position/environment.
- Very good relational and communication skills (both written & spoken)
- Close interaction with other departments (Sales, Marketing, Development,...)
- In addition to French and English you talk Spanish or Italian.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow, and accelerate your career.
- Private medical & life insurance
- MyBenefit Platform
- Holiday allowance
- Referral program
- Public transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Yearly bonus
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com