Junior Credit ControllerApply Now
Junior Credit Controller
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day processes within the Credit Department, working with the team to collect a current average of £84m per month. Working with various systems, such as HighRadius Debt Management System which achieves optimum collection activity. You will have full responsibility for a specific ledger within Fuel, Retail or the Hospitality sector.
Full training and development opportunities will also be available in other areas, such as payment allocation, credit analysis and fraud prevention.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our credit performance, build excellent solutions, and reduce risk. The team has 4 people working on Credit Control: working alongside two other teams within Credit Management. The total size of the Credit Management team is 16 including three Senior Team Leaders, a Credit Risk Manager and a Head of Credit Risk.
- You Contact customers to chase debt via calls, texts and emails
- You Reduce Aged Debt and Reduce Write Off balances
- You are reactive and proactive with customers, ensuring payment is received within the agreed terms
- You Report debt and advise of any risk
- You Investigate potential fraud
- You Investigate customer complaints
- You Ensure Liquidator paperwork and general admin are dealt with in a timely manner
- You Liaise with Companies/Sole Traders experiencing cashflow issues, creating payment plan agreements.
- You liaise with third party solicitors
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
You support and accelerate our company's revenue growth by doing what you do best: having a rich of experience within Credit Control, proven skills and personal attributes that align with our commercial objectives. Through collaboration combination with other departments in the business, you will build our reputation as a trusted partner and thought leader in the online payment space.
- You bring experience and knowledge of Credit Control
- You tackle difficult conversations with confidence and empathy
- You have great communication skills (written and verbal)
- With your team, you are able to work towards the set objectives
- Organize your day-to-day tasks efficiently
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
- Have 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Have employee private medical cover, access to a virtual GP service
- Access to discounts and cash backs on shopping *
- Purchase a range of flexible benefits through salary sacrifice
- Have an Income protection @ 67% of base salary for 5 years, subject to Ts & Cs
- Have a Life assurance – 1 x salary if not in a pension scheme, 4 x salary if joins the pension scheme
- Have Pension – the company will match contributions up to 10%
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com