Account Manager - Payment Orchestration (Payment IQ)Apply Now
Worldline Payment Orchestration (Payment IQ) is Europe’s leading payment orchestration platform with a robust set of capabilities. We are an independent platform within Worldline Digital Commerce, providing ecommerce merchants with software services to automate payments. We connect to hundreds of payment providers, provide advanced payment orchestration, identity services, pay-outs, fraud services and automated reconciliation. We were born in the European gaming industry and process more than 300 million transactions and EUR12 Billion annually. Our growth story is extraordinary, and we have global ambitions.
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So, if you are a highly skilled salesperson looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
We’re looking to hire a commercially focused Account Manager for the Worldline Payment IQ orchestration platform. Payment IQ is an independent division of Worldline Digital Commerce with the most successful payment automation solution in the market. We focus on enterprise-level digital commerce merchants with global reach and payment needs.
This is a critical role on the commercial side of the business, managing some of our largest customers. You’re our ideal candidate if you have a strong history in relationship management and overachieving targets, have a very good understanding of technology and SaaS models, and have a solid understanding of international ecommerce payments and the global payments ecosystem.
The location for this position is flexible, although we’d prefer you to be in Malta, Stockholm or Amsterdam so you can work closely with the team. In this role, you’ll report to the commercial leadership team at Worldline Payment IQ.
About the team
We are a small and hardworking commercial team with a history of strong growth. As we are a leader in our market, our customers know us well and we always provide them with the best possible service. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our market proposition, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- You manage the commercial relationships with leading customers
- You promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ needs
- You build long-term relationships with customers and propose new solutions
- You manage expectations well, ensuring that communication is clear and everyone is aligned
- Become an expert in payments and actively drive thought leadership in payments
- Understand competitor’s products in terms of positioning, features and account acquisition strategies
Signs of success
As a successful hire, you will support and accelerate our company's revenue growth by doing what you do best: building relationships and delivering revenues against your commercial objectives. Through collaboration with other departments in the business, you will build our reputation as a trusted partner and leader in payments automation.
- You bring energy and a collaborative spirit
- You promote our business and solutions with passion
- You are a team player and are enjoyable to work with
- With your team, you strive to build solid relationships with customers
Skills we can't do without
As our new Account Manager you’re great to work with and can add value to our team. You enjoy sales and are always chasing the next deal!
- You can show a track record of success
- You have substantial knowledge of payments and technology
- Motivation and passion for building new business relationships
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You are a master of communicating product value
- Salesforce/CRM experience, strong excel knowledge
- 3 years+ working in an AM/relationship manager role
Skills we'd like
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- Specific Sales methodology training or qualifications
- Great customer service experience
- A wide network of contacts in a relevant industry
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com
Learn more about Worldline Payment Orchestration: https://worldline.com/en/home/main-navigation/solutions/merchants/payment-orchestration.html