Business Continuity Expert (f/m/d)Apply Now
Worldline is a key player in transaction processing and therefore business continuity & resilience are major focus points for our customers and partners in this 24/7 business.
A Worldline Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) is in place to ensure recovery and continuity of critical activities in case of disaster and major business disruptions.
As BC Expert within Switzerland you are responsible for the business continuity management of one of Worldline’s key locations for strategic IT platforms & services. You will update, implement, supervise, test and improve the BCMS together with several business partners, and become the process owner of crisis management. The role is positioned in the Merchant Services Chief Operations Office division. BC Expert will report to the head of BCM within Merchant Services and work together on the one hand with the BCM managers in the Worldline group, as well as with key stakeholders of all divisions and departments within the Merchant Services Organization.
This is an exciting position for high potentials with a degree in IT or management. It is a job for people who have a passion for a 24/7 business. The BC Expert is a liaison between business, technology and the organization. The BC Expert operates in an international environment.
- Develop, maintain and implement business continuity management system for Switzerland
- Ensure the business continuity plans & procedures are regularly updated in line with performed interpersonal, application or infrastructure changes
- Ensure compliance of local BC Expert with local and global laws/regulations
- Work closely with BCM community internal and as well external (providers and clients)
- Management and coordination of tests to ensure all plans, solutions and arrangements are operational and readily available, including implementation of lessons learned
- Keep standard methodologies, plans and procedures up to date, available, known and implemented
- Maintain crisis management framework Switzerland in close collaboration with all collaborators (internal/external, local and global)
- Represent BCM during Local Incident / Local Crisis
- Develop and maintain the training and awareness program
- Expert support in relevant projects (Identification of BC requirements, strategies and solutions to ensure recovery of critical services and activities)
- Deliver client, management & regulatory reporting and provide support in audits or certifications
- Identify and pro-actively propose improvements to the Business Continuity framework
- Experience in business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management or IT-Operations
- Structured and organized, with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in English & German
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Certifications in ITIL, project management, BCM, Risk… is an asset
- Experience in financial sector is a plus
Worldline, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zürich.For any questions please contact Jutta Hoch-Weinert via phone +41 79 850 73 61.