Head of HR Operations SwitzerlandApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Worldline Switzerland with nearly 800 employees, based in Zürich is one of the best performing countries within the Worldline Group. The local Human Resources function works well embedded within the global HR organization. Throughout it’s fast pace growth, HR has been going through a major transformation towards state-of-art HR support disciplines, processes and systems. Eventually and recently, it has been ‘connecting the dots’ by aligning HR globally as well as building solid business partnering to our Business Lines.
The Head of HR for Switzerland is a country responsible role which is well integrated as part of the global HR Leadership Team and thus, is playing a vital role in enabling local businesses to thrive. In representing our values, relentlessly committing to our compliance standards and shaping the unique Worldline culture we count on strong personalities to join.
- Full responsibility for all HR related topics within your designated region and roughly eight indirect / direct reports
- Partnering with international and local leaders to drive a complete and professional HR service
- Working on the most relevant HR-topics such as organizational and business unit efficiency, workforce planning, employee lifecycle, reward management, etc.
- Be part of an international HR community and build up the global HR strategy
- Implementing HR action plans as part of a global peergroup and in line with group HR guidelines and management expectations
- Facilitate organisational planning processes and development of key employees and talents
- Solid liaison with management and provide decision support through your expertise and metrics
- Ensuring legal compliance in all human resource management matters
- Thrive and nurture a positive working environment
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for a ‘can do’ personality with a strong strategic understanding, tactical smartness and operational savviness. A charismatic person who is keen to drive positive change and show what’s next upon a solid business acumen. In practice this means:
- Fully rounded HR profile and state-of-art methodological know-how
- Ability to connect who & what is required in order to drive continuous improvement and change
- Enhanced skills in leading humans, directly as much as indirectly or even upwards
- Proven expertise in successfully navigating within a multi-national and -dimensional matrix
- Track record of initiates and managed projects
- Solid operational background; you mastered an operational HR-process improvement initiative
- Passioned in reaching leading edge HR concept within an international peer group
- University of applied science degree or higher and at least 10 years working experience in HR of which 5 years in (matrix) leadership; additional business backgrounds welcomed
- Capable to negotiate in English and German language
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you benefit from:
- Mobile working within Switzerland and flexible working time models
- Financial support of the public transport ticket
- Use of our own staff restaurant
- Comprehensive continuing education programs
- Additional offers for families
- Possible participation in the Innovation Festival @ Worldline
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Employee Share Program: We win together as a team, and our long-term incentive plans are crafted to give every Worldline a financial stake in the business they are helping to grow
- Sustainable, international corporate culture
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com