Project Manager - Payment IndustryApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly motivated Project Manager, then get ready to join our company.
To realize our ever challenging objectives, we are hiring an experienced hands-on Project Manager, looking for a new challenge to turn ideas into valuable projects in the operations domain.
In your role as project manager in the Operations organization, you lead the entire project cycle from beginning to end, which means that you plan, monitor, and support the project in terms of its scope, its duration, its budget and its related quality of deliverables. You act as a point of communication between all stakeholders and coach the team working on the project. Projects are typically global cross-functional, operational, transformation projects or strategic customer delivery projects.
The main focus is to ensure operational readiness of the COO organisation (operations & customer services), within the context of new product & services launch, complex global customer roll-outs & migrations and transformation projects.The main activities are:
Definition of the scope and the objectives
- Participate in the definition and framing of functional, technical and operational needs: this step is usually carried out in close collaboration with other teams (marketing, sales, product & build, operations, customer services ...)
- Draft general and detailed project specifications
- Assess the risks that may occur during the implementation
- Define the needs in terms of resources
- Prepare upfront the statement of work and financials elements
- Ensure operational readiness
Steering, follow-up and project coordination
- Set-up of project governance (team meeting, steering committee, KPI’s, …)
- Plan project key milestones and activity timing (process, testing, go live, …)
- Pilot and measure project progress (KPI’s, project status report, …)
- Make sure tasks are executed correctly (within time, quality, budget)
- Organize and prioritize the various project activities
- Propose risks and issues mitigations actions
Manage « client » relationship
- Organize and lead project steering committees with key stakeholders (mainly from operations and customer services)
- Communicate regularly the project progress with all involved parties (including customers)
- Coordinate pilot projects & roll-outs with end customers
- Keep business mind-set, deliver business value during the full length of the project
- Project deliverables validation + Ensure hand-over to Operations
- Gather and share project lessons learned with key players
- Master degree; or equivalent through experience and several years proven experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively in cross-functional project teams
- Capability to thrive and flourish in a fast-paced and changing environment, stress resistant and adaptive to changing priorities
- Eagerness to learn & open to international experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and result oriented driver
- You don't think in terms of problems, but in terms of creative, pragmatic and efficient solutions
- Demonstrate teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Familiar with Project Management Methodologies, such as PRINCE2®
- Thorough knowledge of standard MS Office software and knowledge of MS projects and SharePoint; Planview is a plus
- Knowledge of process management is a plus
- Fluency in English and German, knowledge of other languages is a plus
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
Worldline, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zürich.For any questions please contact Jutta Hoch-Weinert via phone +41 79 850 73 61.