People Development & Engagement Manager NLPostuler
You are in charge to build a stimulating learning environment by enabling continues performance dialogues and diverse development programs where all employees can foster their performance and growth to their full potential. This requires high engagement from a human resource standpoint.
This is a meaningful role on the HRM side of the business, facilitating (un)planned learning in order to achieve and maintain competitive advantage for the business. You’re our ideal candidate if you have a proven understanding of People Development & Engagement, the experience of working across multiple business lines and entities in a pro-active way. In this role, you’ll report to the Head of HRM NL.
About the team
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love to work with you. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for innovative ways to improve our services, alignment and synchronization. Our local HR Business Partners work dedicated to their Business lines and an HR team of Specialists such as C&B, HR Services, Social Relations you will form a close team with. We like working together. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Advocate a positive learning culture within the organization and complete the learning interventions and training
- Full time development programs designed and coordinated to provide a target group a harmonized development program.
- Develops and implements employee engagement initiatives/activities (e.g., annual engagement surveys, internal forums ('lunch and learn'), community and fundraising activities)
- Talent engagement to bind engaged talents, help attracting and retaining talents and high performers
- Performance management to ensure managers and employees conduct continuous performance and development dialogues in order to assess and review employees' objectives and overall contribution to the organization
- Implement nationally the Group and GBL decisions & strategy: first point of contact for regulatory & national specifics topics within the country
- Secure local delivery of COE processes as per Group and GBL COE instructions, with support of local HR Operations
- Ensure National rules & regulation compliance and social dialogue
Signs of success
As a successful hire, you support and accelerate our company's policies by doing what you do best: handling the people development and engagement part in a dynamic and complex work environment.
- bring energy and take initiatives
- address differences and align between different entities
- find solutions for complex matters
Skills we can't do without:
As our new People Development and Engagement Manager NL , you’re innovative and flexible. You enjoy handling the whole scope. Next, you're a good communicator and a dynamic personality.
- You've got substantial experience in the field of People Development & Engagement
- and you can make things happen as you have the ability to plan & organize, align and roll out processes
- with motivation and passion for further developing our talents
- strong project management skills
- 3- 5 years working experience
- Dutch language required.
Skills we'd like:
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- Master Degree in f.i. HRM or Psychology
- Working with an e-learning platform
- Experience in working in an international company with different business lines and entities.
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following local benefits in this role:
- Flexible working hours and the home working facilities
- Training facilities (trainings, certifications, attending seminars)
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare