Ingénieur(e) SRE expérimenté(e) (H/F)Postuler
Worldline Core Operation Services department provides transversal IT production services to all Worldline Business lines around the world. We focused on real time monitoring for major international services (secured payment, high-tech services, web sites). As a service oriented department, we are experts in supervision, fast incident response and creating or integrating technical solutions around monitoring. Our full team is made up of 120 people located in different European countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands and Poland).
Our Operation Engineering team, inside Core Operation Services, has the accountability for the monitoring strategy definition in the company and the integration of new services in production standards.
We are supporting our business and delivery centers in adopting our services and processes and this includes also the assistance and control to reach a high level of Operational Excellence before going in production.
Another mission is to actively propose improvements to our tooling strategy following our customer needs and technology trends.
With this in mind, we are currently developing our services with a new Observability offer based on Prometheus for metrics and ElasticSearch for logs and we are looking for an experienced Monitoring & Observability Engineer to reinforce our team.
In this role, you will be an expert user of our technical solutions around monitoring and observability.
Your role will be to :
- Lead the deployment industrialization for technology standards currently used in our company
- Be a key contact for business and delivery centers searching for support or advices
- Deliver guidelines to increase global autonomy around these topics
- Identify potential improvements
You will join a team of 11 people located in 5 European countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands and Poland) and will be also in close contact with the teams in charge of tooling conception or integration.
Ideal applicant will have :
- Demonstrated experience within the observability domain (metrics and logs) in a diverse technology eco-system
- Subject matter expertise for logging and metric visualization using various Observability tools and frameworks (Elastic, Grafana suite, Prometheus…)
- Ability to integrate with other data platforms and observability products (OpenTelemetry, Splunk, Dynatrace…)
- 3+ years of experience working with solutions involving logging and metrics to meet a high level of Operational Excellence
- 2+ years of experience with Elasticsearch and/or 2+ years of experience with a metrics solution integration or support
- 2+ years working with configuration and monitoring experience with Grafana
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with others
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- English fluent
- Innovation driven
Notre technologie en action
Installez-vous confortablement et découvrez qui nous sommes, ce que nous faisons et comment nos solutions rendent la vie quotidienne plus facile, plus sûre et plus durable pour les clients, les entreprises et les gouvernements du monde entier.
Notre infrastructure technologique
Fournir au monde les solutions de transaction les plus sûres, les plus accueillantes et les plus durables requiert le summum de la technologie. Chez Worldline, nous analysons, améliorons et réinvestissons continuellement dans de nouvelles solutions qui inspireront nos équipes technologiques et propulseront votre carrière.
À vos marques, prêt, grandissez!
Prêt à passer à l’étape suivante ? Voici ce que vous pouvez attendre du processus d’embauche de Worldline.