Internal Control CoordinatorPostuler
About Merchant Services global business line within Worldline
Worldline is the new world-class leader in payments and transactional services. We are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships.
Our strengths in innovation are matched by the power and robustness of our platforms, the security and resilience of our solutions and the quality of our services. Trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
The global business Merchant Services is energizing commerce with advanced payments.
Worldline covers the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach. We deliver a real digital journey for retailers and their customers, and facilitate consumer engagement via seamless services on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
We are servicing about 1 million merchants, are responsible for 46% of the revenue of Worldline, and we acquire continuously about 5,6 billion card transactions.
Your name will be synonym with “the SPOC in Internal Control in Merchant Services”.
You will support the business in assuring that their internal controls are built in.
Acting as the interface between auditors and operational management, you find the right balance in strengthening internal controls and managing risks.
You are coordinating the closing of audit findings.
Gradually, as you become familiar with the payment business, you will become THE expert and contributor in continuously improving Internal Control frameworks (from the typical internal controls in finance & HR, to specific payment control frameworks, and even IT controls).
And let’s not forget to assure that the quality, compliance and internal control requirements are also known and implemented at our critical suppliers and outsourcing providers.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with local and international managers from Merchant Services, and collaborate regularly and closely with Second Line functions at Group Worldline level.
Creating awareness w.r.t. the added value of internal control and control assurance, comes naturally to you and will allow you to built trusted professional relationships.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Commercial Engineering, Applied Economics or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in internal control or as an external auditor
- Understanding of internal control, audit & risk management is needed, understanding of the regulatory context of a banking or payment environment, is certainly a plus
- You are process, risk and control minded
- Integrity is very important to you
- You are fluent in English
- You have the ability to steer, plan & organise, to map/shape processes and to analyse and conclude
- You are a real networker
- Comfortable in working within a fast-paced, dynamic and highly matrix organizational structure with excellent communication skills
- You see the bigger picture and never give up