SAP SuccessFactors LearningPostuler
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution
The Senior HRIS Specialist will be part of a global HR team which is responsible to act as experts in the global HR system such as SuccessFactors and to drive and implement new initiatives/processes and tools for HR. This position has the main focus on SuccessFactors Learning. The person will have global responsibility and act as SPOC for the application and drive the implementation and further evolution of the tool.
- Full project as well as operational responsibility within HR for SuccessFactors modules at Worldline.
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Evaluate HR systems to identify points of improvement
- Responsible for Release Management of SuccessFactors
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Implement process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for SuccessFactors
- Serve as lead system administrator for Learning, act as back-up for all other implemented solutions on SuccessFactors.
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platform
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in using SAP SF LMS
- Any other module of SF a plus
- Nice to have: implementations of SF as consultant done, so has seen multiple setups and has deep configuration experience in the tool
- Well verse in both written and verbal English communication
- French or any other language a plus
- Independent team player, strong stakeholder management skills, consultancy skills, very good communicator