Associate Consultant -Delivery (Data analyst)Postuler
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Developer who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company! We are looking for Developer/Engineer to produce scalable software solutions in the Payments Domain. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We are looking for a Data analyst cmdb data, responsible for the maintenance of the data in the current in house Configuration Management Database (CMDB) in alignment with existing governance and procedures. Role is critical in ensuring that the CMDB accurately reflects the organization's IT infrastructure, the different configuration items and relationships between them.
You’ll be part of an international team Operational Control, supporting FS Delivery Center Merchant & Acquiring Services
- Improve the maturity of the CMDB by implementing control mechanisms and follow-up on corrective actions
- In partnership with the CI owners, ensure that the data in the CMDB is accurate and is kept up to date
- Produce appropriate Metrics and KPI’s in order to report on the status of the completeness and accuracy of the CMDB
- Maintain the documentation of procedures in support to the CI owners
- Produce ad-Hoc reporting to support key processes
Who Are We Looking For
We look for someone wo is accurate with affinity for data relations who dreams of Excel and reporting. People with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- 4+ Years of relevant experience
- Knowledge about Service Now, including reporting
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Common Service Data Model (CSDM)
- Detailed understanding of Configuration Management practices and ITIL processes
- You are specialist in Microsoft excel, the latest 365 version
- sql to make queries to retrieve data
- Presentation skills and the ability to explain complex information in an understandable way
- Accurate and affinity with numbers
- Proactive and enterprising, contributes creative ideas for the collection or analysis of data
- Professional and result oriented team-player
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Nice to have Skills:
- ITIL Foundation (v3 or 4.0) certification
- 3/5 years or more of experience in Configuration Management
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Notre technologie en action
Installez-vous confortablement et découvrez qui nous sommes, ce que nous faisons et comment nos solutions rendent la vie quotidienne plus facile, plus sûre et plus durable pour les clients, les entreprises et les gouvernements du monde entier.
Notre infrastructure technologique
Fournir au monde les solutions de transaction les plus sûres, les plus accueillantes et les plus durables requiert le summum de la technologie. Chez Worldline, nous analysons, améliorons et réinvestissons continuellement dans de nouvelles solutions qui inspireront nos équipes technologiques et propulseront votre carrière.
À vos marques, prêt, grandissez!
Prêt à passer à l’étape suivante ? Voici ce que vous pouvez attendre du processus d’embauche de Worldline.