Sr. Application Engineer 1 1 1 1Postuler
Date de publication 11/28/2022 Emplacement New Delhi | Inde, Chennai | Inde, Hyderabad | Inde, Calcutta | Inde, Vadodara | Inde, Gurgaon | Inde, | Inde, Bangalore | Inde, Bombay | Inde, Pune | Inde, Noida | Inde Entreprise Worldline
- Experience of testing Windows Software Applications / Database applications produced using SQL Server, Oracle, putty tool.
- Excellent working knowledge of Unix.
- Should have performed functional testing on BASE I & BASE II and other Card Payment platforms.
- Exposure to Authorization processing [ISO 8583], Cards, all POS financial tranasactions and Value added service transactions
- Detailed knowledge of Manual Testing. Explore to automation testing will be addtional advantage
- Knowledge of Communication protocols used across various schemes for Authorization (Ex: ISO,VIP,GCAG)
- Knowledge on Docker, Git and CI/CD will be an additional advantage.
- ISTQB certification will be an added advantage.
- Test case creation and validation
- Test data and setup creation
- Test Plan preparation and test execution
- Review of Test results
- Integration, System testing & UAT exposure,
- Experience of testing Windows Software Applications / Database applications produced using SQL Server, Oracle, putty or mobextrim tool.
- Excellent working knowledge of Unix. Exposure to Flat file structure on AIX will be added advantage
- Is able to absorb rapidly and apply effectively, new technical / business information as required.
- Good understanding of test methodologies and processes
- Ability to create automated test scripts
- Experience of testing real-time application software
- Should possess very good Inter personnel skills
- Should possess very good communication skills
- Should be highly Pro-active in nature
- Should be a good Team Player
- Should be Ready to work Hands-on