.Net Sofware DeveloperPostuler
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline Brand, our technology addresses the challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling a cashless society. If you are a highly skilled Platform Software Developer passionate about payments solutions, then get ready to join our company! We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness!
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You develop the e-Invoice system backend and frontend system
- You develop Android terminals' core services within the current framework needs
- You develop necessary operation and lifecycle management modules
- You develop reports for internal teams, customer needs, and government mandates
- You support the Q&A process (internal / on 3rd Parties / Customers), pilot installations
Skills we can't do without:
- Graduated from engineering departments
- At least 3 years experience of working with databases
- Ability to work under stress with a proactive attitude
- Experience in a critical 7/24 environment (always available)
- Has strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and stress-resistant capability
- Thorough, methodical, and business-minded
- Used to work in a project context, to propose realistic planning and respect them
- A great teammate and strong in communication
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C#.net, Asp.net MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server, ANSI SQL, and Stored Procedures with T-SQL are a must
- Good Understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge of source control systems (TFS, GIT etc.)
Skills we'd like:
- Knowledge in .net core, socket Programming, and Encryption (SSL, RSA,3DES)
- ELK knowledge
- Dev-express MVC / Telerik MVC knowledge is a plus
- Web Service experience (SOAP, Web API, etc) about consuming, serving, and delivering.
- HTML5, CSS, jQuery, XML, and JSON know-how is a plus
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.