Risk and Control ManagerPostuler
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Join our dynamic team and lead the charge in strengthening our company's internal controls and risk management processes. If you're someone with a keen eye for details, a liking for risk mitigation, and a deep understanding of both IT security and operational controls, we'd love to hear from you.
Reporting directly to the business line’s Head of Internal Control, and supporting the entity’s senior management team, you'll play an integral role in driving the effective operation of our internal control framework for our Turkish entity. You will be fostering your own internal network of security, risk, and technology professionals and acting largely as an independent officer.
-Control Management & IT Oversight:
- Collaborate with the 1st line of defense to design effective risk-mitigating controls.
- Standardize control measures, ensuring they align with Group Policies & Procedures.
- Conduct regular reviews of the controls, presenting maturity and assessment results.
- Evaluate and compare our IT security controls with industry best practices.
- Recommend and oversee adjustments to IT control, risk, and security policies.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of IT security measures, suggesting actionable improvements.
-Operational Risk & Compliance Management:
- Partner with the enterprise risk team and other 2nd line of defense control functions to map out and address operational risks.
- Drive risk awareness methodologies within the Turkey entity.
- Keep compliance policies and procedures updated and ensure their effective implementation.
- Stay updated on regulatory changes and advise the organization on necessary adjustments.
- Advocate for a robust risk & compliance culture, ensuring inter-departmental collaborations.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Over 5 years in IT audit, risk management, or a related field.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as COBIT, PCI, and ISO series.
- Expertise or strong interest in operational risk management.
- IT security certifications like CISA, CISM, CRISC, or CISSP would be relevant bot not required.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in cross-geographical stakeholder engagement.
- Multitasking prowess; a proactive, solution-driven approach to risk management.
- Fluency in English and Turkish.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
- An interesting and diverse function in a dynamic sector
- Strong career possibilities in a fast-growing international company
- Various training and development opportunities
- Flexible working
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com