Consultant - DeliveryPostuler
Dev Tool Expert
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.So that to support the plan, we need a highly skilled Devops Engineer. If you are in accordance with our offer, then get ready to join our company! We work on strategic initiative for reducing complexity of customer onboarding.In the initiative, we rework the tools and the onboarding workflow in order to simplify the onboarding, to be more robust and quicker.
- Support automated build and deployment pipeline tools; source and artifact repositories; SaaS product environments; and application telemetry, monitoring, alerting and logging platforms.
- Installation and operational maintenance of DevOps application infrastructure
- Identify process problems, and propose and help implement solutions
- Be a primary point of contact with other teams who needed assistance with deployments, configurations, stability, performance, and issue resolution
- Helping to establish and document the technical architecture and procedural standards required to meet the organization’s goals for high availability and reliable service.
- Provide on-call support for emergencies
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- BS in Computer Science (Software Engineering or related field) with passion on
- learning leading-edge technologies
- 6+ Years of relevant Experience.
- At least 1 years’ experience supporting container/DevOps Cloud Native Platform
- environments including Kubernetes, Openshift and VMware.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Networking, Docker, IBM Podman and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of core DevOps Cloud Native Platform technologies, capabilities, and
- Possesses experience in setting API Gateway (Zuul/Kong/AWS API Gateway)
- Capable to setup Elastic Search, Kibana and Fluent bit
- Project experience in ADFS integration, Reverse Proxy setup and configuration
- REST APIs and creating/manipulating YAML
- Scripting (Python, Linux Shell/Bash)
- Git or other version control systems
- Automation and CI/CD principles/practice
- Message Brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ)
- Agile software development processes
- Working knowledge of configuration management, monitoring, and unified logging
- Able to implement DevOps processes and tools for brown field and Cloud Native
- applications services. Help streamline application release pipeline and release
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.