SAP BODS Developer
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.We are looking for talented, motivated and ambitious Engineers for SAP BODS Development. The successful candidate will Design enterprise-wide data/information architecture to facilitate business analysis.
- Sound Technical knowledge on SAP BODS / Oracle
- Design enterprise-wide data/information architecture to facilitate business analysis.
- Architect and implement data warehouse and data mart concepts; develop data modelling solutions
- Architect/Design ETL processes using data integration tools, scripts, and stored procedures to extract data from multiple systems, applications and other sources, and load data into enterprise data warehouse
- Lead enterprise projects through all phases of System Development Life Cycle(SDLC)process
Who Are We Looking For
- 7-12 Years of experience in SAP BODS, Oracle (SQL / PLSQL) & Python
- Good communication skill
- Business Objects Data Services design, development and implementation and support experience
- Experience with admin console
- Hands on Experience on Unix/Linux
- Hands on Experience on SQL queries
- Hands on Experience on Python
- Should support to client on Technical matters
- Should be a good Team lead and drive team
- Knowledge on Payment Domain will be an Advantage
- Any reporting tool will be added advantage
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.