Senior HR Project ManagerPostuler
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Our Global HRIS team acts as the central point of contact for all employee life cycle operations, maintaining our HR global policies and processes, overseeing our regional HR support, and providing exceptional HR transactional guidance and employee experience to a global employee base. Our team is responsible for any project related to tools and applications within the HR community and we strive to create an environment in which all employees can thrive and do their best work. We are looking for a Senior Global HR Project Manager who can support the team and supports the HR organization with the expertise in project management.
- Contributes and Leads independently multiple complex global projects within HR at one given time to pressurized deadlines
- Supports and assures questioning and tailoring the project goal and achieved results with the client and the steering committee, defines and seek approval of the project brief
- Implement full project lifecycles, from initiating a project, client training, implementation, UAT support and live running including budget and schedule
- Reports on project performance in terms of time, cost and quality
- Identifies and manages risks
- Identifies root causes to specific delivery problems and introduce the appropriate CRs to improve the process
- Involves stakeholders, also beyond the immediate project area
- Manage and deliver to project deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative in fast paced environment while continuously striving for project efficiencies
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- 5+ Years working as Project Manager within HR environment
- Ability to work remotely and manage remote project teams when necessary
- Proven experience of systems testing and implementation especially with UKG
- Payroll and time management outsourcing experience is a plus
- HR business process, project and/or best practice experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English, any other language is a plus
- Senior project management experience. i.e. PRINCE2 or PMP (advantageous)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and effective presentation skills
- University degree or similar
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Enjoy flexible working hours, so you can adapt to your personal circumstances. Hybrid set up is possible too!
- Receive on-target bonus based on your personal performance and the company results, work-from-home allowance and more!
- Have free private medical services
- Access to Wellbeing and “Learning” platform & Bookster library
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.