Information Security Compliance PCI DSS (W/M)Postuler
Security Compliance Officer
Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment.
Opportunity at Worldline Security
The core competence of Worldline is our digital infrastructure, the basis for all our products and solutions. It is through our Technology and Operations units, where Group Security is present, that we fulfil our promise to the customer. Here is where transactions are being processed via state-of-the-art platforms and data centres and the future of payments is being prepared.
Worldline’s culture and governance embeds mature and proactive security standards in line with the ambition of our premium brand positioning, driving enhanced value for the business, for our customers. Our Security Officers around the globe, with great expertise and deep engagement, have implemented strong processes to support business and they play a key role in maintaining and expanding our security ambition. Are you thriving working in a multicultural environment and ready to improve your expertise in security compliance ? If so, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Leader to join the Group Security Organization.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the PCI strategy related to one or more of the following PCI standards : PCI-DSS, PCI-3DS, PCI-PIN, PCI-P2PE and PCI PA-DSS/PCI-SSF.
- Coordinate and/or support the execution of PCI assessments to ensure compliance related activities are implemented as per Group policies and standards, identify gaps and monitor action plans to resolve them. Follow up findings and remediation.
- Provide support in the execution of PCI related workstreams included in the Group Security Roadmap as well as business as usual activities, actively contributing to achieve Worldline Security Objectives.
- Be an active member of the Worldline PCI Program community and as such interact with the global strategic partners selected as PCI assessors.
- Support the PCI Program planning and execution, anticipate its evolvement and its enlargement.
- Develop the PCI expertise at Group level, provide advises and manage arbitration when needed.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good communications/coordination skills and strong knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Technical background with a strong understanding of security concepts and practical usage.
- Proactively seeks to improve security certification processes and streamline the way they are implemented.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight/direction remotely, adjusting to changing priorities, circumstances and personal interaction styles.
Skills we’d like:
- An academic degree in IT, IT Security, engineering or other related field
- Experience work in transversal teams and business units across borders.
- Experience in applying corporate policies in line with security standards, regulations and best practices in the financial industry (e.g. PCI, ISO 27k).
- Security certifications that evidences understanding of network, infrastructure and application security (e.g. PCI ISA, ISO 27k Lead Implementer, CISSP).
Once you join, you will be part of a pioneering and growing worldwide security expert community. You will acquire knowledge on security compliance best practices and contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives to learn and acquire new skills that will expand your professional competency.
Depending on your specific ambition, we are committed to providing the opportunity to both lead and innovate exciting large-scale projects that significantly impact the overall security posture of Worldline businesses across the world.
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. We really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.